Summer Interns 2013

From Virtual Labs Community
Jump to: navigation, search

On 12th July 2013, the summer interns who had worked for the Virtual Labs project at VLEAD, gave a final presentation of their works which they had carried out in the past few months. (one to three months) The presentations were interesting and their works, impressive. Some of the quality works will be integrated with the actual ongoing work of Virtual Labs project.

The interns have left the campus, completing their internships successfully. They had worked smart and hard to get their projects fully functional in a very short time. VLEAD team successfully mentored twenty five interns from all over the country. The interns learnt many new things in a short period and were able to contribute positively to an ongoing National Mission project!

And this is what some of the interns had to say before leaving-

‘We enjoyed our stay in the IIIT Hyderabad campus. The work was good. We also enjoyed investigating and exploring new things and putting them to use almost immediately.’

‘I learnt a great deal in a very short span of time.Thanks to VLEAD for mentoring me.’

‘I wish to continue working even after leaving from here’.

‘Chandan Sir and Saurabh Sir were very supportive and helping. The other interns were also always ready to help and I learnt so much from my peers. I thoroughly enjoyed my internship and it was the best learning experience I could have ever had. I am also eager to continue working. Please let me know if I can be of any help.’

‘We had a good time walking, hiking and exploring IIIT campus on weekends. We will miss the monsoon showers, the good food and the pleasant weather of Hyderabad’.

Here are a few pictures of the day:

Presentation
ErlStack slide
Content review
Group photo