From Virtual Labs Community
- Dr. Venkatesh Choppella is leading the efforts of the VLEAD team. Under his leadership the team has been able to carry out its work effectively since the inception of the project in 2010. He is an Associate Professor at IIIT Hyderabad. His interests are in the areas of Programming Languages, Software Engineering using formal methods and the use of Open Source technologies for education.
- Saurabh is a consultant with VLEAD. He has been contributing to the project since early 2012. He has helped overhaul the internal systems of VLEAD bringing in great technical expertise to the team. Saurabh is also pursuing Ph.D. from IIIT-Hyderabad. His research interests include Computer Networks, Cloud Computing and Virtualization. His current research area is use of functional programming in managing cloud.
- Thirumal Ravula is the project manager at VLEAD. After earning a masters in Computer Science from Oregon State University in 2004, he had worked at Lucent Technologies before joining VLEAD in October 2013. At VLEAD, his tasks involve setting the priorities of the team and ensuring that they are accomplished while also contributing to the development effort. While not at VLEAD, Thirumal finds it pressing to think for alternatives and build sustainable systems that will ensure a richer planet for our children.
- Thirumal Ravula
- Madhavi Puliraju, a B.Tech in CSE from Bhoj Reddy Engineering College for Women, is a Software Engineer at VLEAD. Soon after she completed her graduation she undertook a 6 month internship at VLEAD. She now works with web technologies and is also keen about the back end systems development of Virtual Labs. She is also pursuing her masters from Sri Devi College of Engineering, AP.
- Madhavi Puliraju
- Jayanth Sagar, a Project Engineer at VLEAD, is a B.Tech in IT from AITS, Tirupati. At VLEAD he is responsible for managing servers and IT infrastructure to support hosting of all virtual labs from central location. The project at the minimum requires support for 200+ VMs or containers for hosting various labs. Hence as part of the project He is responsible for automating a private cloud setup which involves Ansible,a configuration management tool. He was also one among the organizers of TEDxTIRUPATI, organised solely by the students of India in August 2012 and 2013.
- Jayanth Sagar
- Yogesh Agrawal is a Project Engineer at VLEAD. He has a B.Tech in CSE from IIIT-Hyderabad. He is very interested in computers and wishes to learn anything and everything related to his field. Currently he works with the back-end systems development which involves virtualisation and systems programming.
- Yogesh Agrawal
- Anon Ray has a B.E in Computer Science from AMC Engineering College, Bangalore. He has significant experience in both front end and back end systems development. In the past he was involved with the creation and development of core platform technologies, scalable web applications, games, data analytics and systems. At VLEAD Anon works as a Project Engineer contributing to the back end development of Virtual Labs. He is an open source enthusiast and here is his git profile.
- Anon Ray
- Mohammed Haneef is the System Administrator of IIIT-Hyderabad, offering his services to VLEAD. He has more than five years of work experience managing all the Central Servers of IIIT-H. He is well versed with almost all popular server technologies and their applications. His skills are in the installation and management of Servers, Switches, Virtual Environments, Network Monitoring tools, and Storage Area Networks.
- Mohammed Haneef
- Ishan Sharma is a MS by Research student of IIIT-Hyderabad. For nearly two years now he has been contributing to VLEAD as a Research Associate. He holds a B.Tech degree in CSE from Maharshi Dayanand University. His interests are mainly in the areas of Computer Networking Security and Systems administration. While his M.S degree is expected to be completed by the end of 2014, Ishan continues to contribute to VLEAD in the area of System Security.
- Ishan Sharma
- Amulya Sri Pulijala is a Project Engineer at VLEAD. She has a B.Tech in Computer Science from CVR College of Engineering, Hyderabad. In the past she had worked as an Associate Platform Engineer in CA Technologies, Hyderabad. She is interested in systems engineering and is currently working with VMs and Clouds. In her pastime Amulya likes reading the Bhagavad Gita. She also enjoys playing the Veena.
- Prakash B Hegade, has a masters in Computer Science from IIIT-Bangalore. He is a senior Project Engineer at VLEAD. Earlier he was an Assistant Professor in B.V.B. College of Engineering & Technology, Hubli. While at Hubli he was the coordinator of Infosys and Microsoft activities of their college cell. Prakash loves reading and writing. You can find his posts at itsphblog.blogspot.in, itsphblog.wordpress.com and tweets at itsPhTweet.
- Saraswati Soumya is a 2014 B.Tech graduate from Aurora’s Technological and Research Institute, Hyderabad. For sometime she had worked as an intern for the test-framework team in VLEAD before she got absorbed as a Project Engineer. Soumya’s interests are in science, technology and gadgets. Her hobbies are gardening, listening to music, and reading books.
- Saikrishna Sripada is a student of IIIT-Hyderabad, pursuing his MS by Research from Software Engineering Research Center, SERC. In the past he was an employee of TCS Hyderabad. He works with the Systems team at VLEAD with Cloud and Virtualization technologies.
- Sripathi Kammari, a 2014 B.Tech graduate from IIIT- RGKUT Hyderabad, is a Project Engineer at VLEAD. He is a fan of Linux. He is currently working with the Virtual Labs OVPL architecture. Sripathi likes playing cricket in his free time.